Whether you are a WalkAide expert or beginner, the new WalkAnalyst 4.2 is designed to improve the WalkAide experience, for you and your patient. The new WalkAnalyst 4.2 combines the powerful analytical features with easy and intuitive programming without compromise. While it still contains the detailed gait analysis/programming option under “Standard Program”, it also offers these user friendly options:
- Rapid+ Programming: Easy 3-step option to program the WalkAide System
- WalkAide evaluation and reporting
- Seamless Bluetooth connectivity
- Data backup and customizable clinical preferences
- Compatibility with Windows 7, and XP
- Password protection
Upgrading WalkAnalyst from on earlier version, please backup your old patient data files
For Windows 7 & Vista, "Save" the file, Right-click on the saved Setup.exe, Select "Run as Administrator"
Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1+ is required for WalkAnalyst 4.2
Click Here to install it before installing WalkAnalyst 4.2, if you don't have it.
Installation Guide Click Here
WalkAide Clinician Manual Click Here
To download WalkAnalyst 4.2 in a ZIP format Click Here